Tuesday, May 17, 2011

She not ready yet!

    Today's weekly OB appointment went well.  No sign of Avery coming early, but all they do is weigh me, measure me and listen to her heart beat.  These weekly appointments are kind of a big tease because you feel like you are getting closer.  However, they don't do much at the appointments.  I am very appreciative that everything has been right on track and we have not had any big scares.  I am measuring normal and Avery's heart rate is 140 beats per minute, very strong and normal.  I was given the okay to keep working, which was a relief as I don't want to use up much of my vacation before she gets here.  I am in class for the next 2 days and then we have a very busy weekend.  I like having things to do because it helps keep me distracted.  Since Avery is not ready to come out, I might just have to go back to the beach one day next week.  Hope you all have a great rest of the week and I will keep you posted on any progress.  Back to the OB next Tuesday!

No comments: