Thursday, May 26, 2011

Celebrate Good Times

This past weekend we were very busy.  Friday night we went to Mebane for a cookout with a bunch of my coworkers.  We had a great time hanging out with everyone.  Taylor and Andrew got into town later that evening and we were able to hang out with them for a little bit.  I was very excited to see Taylor, as I had not seen her since she and Andrew got engaged.  Her ring is gorgeous and we are very excited about their wedding in April.  Taylor and myself went to Victorian Rose Saturday to look for her wedding and bridesmaid dresses.  She looked gorgeous in the gowns, but I cannot share those pictures as you will have to wait till April.  

Later in the day, I headed over to Grant's 3rd Birthday Party.  Grant is obsessed with garbage trucks and thus it was the theme of his birthday party.  Karla did an amazing job with all the planning, activities, food, decorations and games.  I wish they still had the bouncy house so I could try and get Miss Avery to come join the world.  Karla placed trash in the yard, gave all the children "picker-uppers" and they ran around picking up trash.  It was hilarious and they had so much fun picking up trash. 

Grant in his garbage truck t-shirt.
Grant going at the pinata!

Parker, Avery's future buddy, in her adorable garbage truck t-shirt and tutu.

I rushed home from Grant's party and got ready for Kelly and Whitney's Engagement Party.  Trey stayed at home and got a bunch of yard work completed.  We were excited about hanging out with a lot of our friends one last time before Avery's expected due date.  Kelly and Whitney are getting married this September and were glad that we could be there to celebrate their engagement.  Whitney is a very lucky man, and we look forward to their big day.

Megan and myself. 
I was lucky to get some great advise.  Megan just had Lily James in January.  I look forward to some future play dates with us girls.
Me and the Bride-to-be
Trey and myself with Avery in the belly (just over 38 weeks). 

All the girls!  It was great seeing everyone.

No comments: