Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Just wanted to take a moment to recognize some special women.  I know we all claim to have the best mom, and we all do.  My mother is amazing.  I am so glad that we are able to live in the same town.  This woman has done so many great things and assisted us in many projects over the last 8 months.  I cannot put into words how much we appreciate all her support.  I have learned so much from her and hope to do for Avery all the things she did and continues to do for us.  She is going to be an amazing grandma to Avery and we look forward to many memories to come.  Thank you for all your sacrifices and love.
We love you very much!

Cathy is everything you could ask for and more in a mother-in-law.  I am fortunate to have a fabulous husband, but overly blessed to have loving and supportive in-laws.  Cathy, thank you for welcoming me into your family with open arms.  I am so glad that I have become one of "your girls."  Thank you for the many desirable characteristics and life lessons that you've passed along to make Trey an amazing man.  You are going to be a fabulous grandma and we are so glad to have you in our life.  Thank you for all that you have done and continue to do for us.  We are very blessed.
We love you very much.


Happy Mother's Day

No comments: