Saturday, April 28, 2012

Boo Boo

        When I picked Avery up on Thrusday from Grammy and Pepaw's house I noticed something strange.  As I got closer to my sweet baby, who was snacking on some crackers and water in the wagon.....She had her first shiner.  We knew the time was coming for her to get a big boo boo, as she's become quite the dare devil.  Avery loves to pull up and stand on everything.  While standing at the coffee table, she lost her balance and hit her face on the knob while falling.  No worries, she took it like a champ and it barely phased her.  I am sure she got a lot of loving from her grandparents.  By the time I picked her up after teaching that day, she was fine and back to climbing and crawling over everything.  Here are a few snapshots to remember Avery's first shiner.

No comments: