Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mommy goes back to work!

       This week I started back to work.  I had my first shift on Sunday night and it went well.  Tuesday was my first 24-hour shift on the aircraft.  Avery woke up right as mommy was about to leave, so I went and got her up.  It was so nice to hug and kiss her goodbye.  Daddy took Avery to Pepaw and Grammy's house before heading into work.  Grammy is going to watch Avery every Tuesday while mommy is at work.  I am sure she is going to be very spoiled.  Mommy called Grammy a couple times to get updates and was so glad to hear they were having a great day.  It was so good to see her Wednesday morning when I got home, and I am so grateful for Aunt Roni watching Avery so mommy could get a little nap. 
Avery and Mommy before she went to work!

I cannot say it too many times...We love our family and are so grateful for all their love and support!

No comments: