Monday, January 24, 2011

She's moving...

I can finally say that I feel Miss Priss moving. There have been several occasions when I thought I felt her, but then I didn't feel anything when I would stop what I was doing. The other day I was on the phone with my friend Karla, and I think she did a flip. It was the weirdest feeling, but I was almost certain it was Miss Priss. Than Sunday morning, I was lying in bed after a 24-hour shift and felt her several times. Sunday afternoon, Allison and I went to Rocky Mount for some shopping and to see our friend Grace, and Miss Priss was having a dance party. She must have really enjoyed the lamp and home accessory shopping. It is such a strange feeling. Doesn't hurt or effect my daily activities right now, but I am sure that will change as she gets bigger. I am so glad that I can finally say I can feel her. I was starting to get a little frustrated cause many people were asking if I had felt her yet. I can finally say, "yes!" Next OB appointment is tomorrow afternoon, so be thinking of us and I will be she post an update soon.

No comments: