Thursday, July 21, 2011

Girls Weekend

       Last weekend, Avery and I headed eat to The Mebane's house on the Albermarle Sound for a fun and relaxing girls weekend.  There are 7 of us from college that have remained close since we graduated.  We also had a little celebration for Melissa before she gets married this September.  Avery had a wonderful time with all the girls and appreciated all the spoiling that she received.  I was also very grateful for all the help.   
 Aunt TayTay and Avery
 We have some weddings coming up!
 Haley and Avery 
 Soon-to-be-mom, Robin, getting some practice time in with Avery!
Gorgeous sunset!
Aunt Tay and Avery

Future Mrs. Ferrone
\
Grace and I out on the kayaks.
Allison and Avery hanging out.                          Robin looks adorable!
 Typical Mo
 The girls + Avery
 My sweet baby girl and I
 
Before heading out to dinner.
 Keeping Avery entertained
Perfect view! 

No comments: