Monday, July 11, 2011

Babysitters

     I know I have mentioned the wonderful help we have had from my niece, Madison.  She has been coming over for a few hours each week, and it has been so great to have some help.  It has given me time to catch up around the house, as well as take some time to relax.  Madi is going to be an awesome babysitter one day and we will be using her as soon as her mom gives us the okay.  Madison and her friend, Alessandra, came over the other day to hang out with Avery.  Both of these future babysitters are sweet and responsible.  They worked together to take care of Avery while I caught up on house work and other things.  A big thank you to these awesome girls, and Avery can't wait till the next time you come over!
Alessandra and Madi working together to change Avery!


Another day last week, we had a visit from Samantha and Alexis while their mom was playing tennis.  They were such big helpers and had a blast reading and hanging out with Avery.
      I think these pictures of Samantha and Alexis reading to Avery are adorable.  I know I have said it many times, but Avery has some truly amazing cousins!  They all sat in her nursery for hours reading and playing.  The girls were eager to help change diapers as well.

     Sadie even joined in on the fun.  I love this picture of Samantha looking down on Avery as she snuggled with the stuffed bear.  Trey and I can't wait till the girls are old enough to babysit, but until then we are loving having them over to help and hang out!

No comments: