Sunday, July 10, 2011

Call me!

     Avery was wide awake the other morning after sleeping like a champ on Friday night.  It is so fun to see her becoming more alert.  She was able to hold on to a phone rattle.  We had a lot of fun hearing the noises it made when she moved it around.  We also had some fun sending videos to family and friends of Avery calling them and talking on her "phone." 
 Trying to decide who to call next.
 Sadie wanted to join in on the fun and say "hey" to everyone.
Calling my buddies.

       I had some really cute videos, but I could not get them loaded.  Avery is going to girls weekend at the beach with mommy's friends from college next weekend.  She called all of them to let them know how excited she is to see them.  Before we know it she'll be playing with our phones and asking for her own (like some cousins I know).

No comments: