Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pinehurst

Trey and a few other guys booked a golf package in Pinehurst this past weekend, and some of the wives decided to tag-a-long. It was a great deal that included a nice condo and 2 rounds of golf. It was an opportunity that sounded much better than staying at home to paint and clean. On Saturday, I went to Southern Pines with Robyn and Katie for lunch and some shopping. It was beautiful day, and we had fun going in all the neat shops on Broad Street.

Later we me the guys at the golf course for a few drinks. I enjoyed a pregnant cocktail (pineapple juice, sierra mist and a dash of grenadine) and relaxed in some rocking chairs while Derrick and Ian did some putting and chipping.


Trey and I at dinner

Saturday night we enjoyed a nice dinner at the Carolina hotel. The food was great, and we had a wonderful time. After dinner, we headed back to the condo and played some Dominoes. If you have never played, then you must try it. We always have so much fun eventhough it tends to get a little competitive.

Katie and Derrick
 Sunday, we headed back to the Carolina hotel for a yummy breakfast.  Before heading home, I went over to No. 8 where the guys were playing their final round. I was able to get a few pictures of their warm-up.
The guys hitting balls before their round of golf.

I had a relaxing time, and it was nice to take a break from all the projects and tasks we have going around our house. Pinehurst is a very beautiful area and it was perfect for a peaceful night away. Next time, I will be sure to schedule some time at the Pinehurst Spa. 

Here is a picture of me in my 27th week.
I am not a fan of the weekly belly pics,
but many have requested to see the progress.

No comments: