Sunday, July 8, 2012

Beach Portraits

Avery had a 1 year photo session scheduled, but we had to cancel due to illness at the time.  I was having a hard time rescheduling.  We were so lucky to get a little photo session on the beach when we were visiting Aunt Taylor and Uncle Andrew last month.  Their friend, Jessica, is starting her own photography business and we were happy that she had an open spot for us in the last minute.  Avery did exceptionally well for being sick in the days prior to our trip.  I am having a hard time picking a favorite.  Let me know what you think...


 




This one might be cute on a canvas hanging in our dining room.


  Taking a little break and getting some snuggles in with our girl.



 She loves the beach!
This is so cute!


 Love this one of Avery and Trey! 

Jessica graduated from ECU with a major in art, and she paints beautiful canvas pictures.  I am thinking of having one done for our home.  I know it will be a great memory that I will always have and one day Avery's children will look at when they come to our house.  Now I just have to make a decision, and I need help!  Go check out her work and keep her in mind if you are ever visiting the crystal coast...don't forget to tell her Becky King sent you!

Here we are done with our pictures and ready to go celebrate with some margaritas and yummy food!

No comments: