Monday, November 21, 2011

Pinterest

       In the last month or so I have developed an addiction for pinterest.  It is the perfect website for great ideas that range from fashion, recipes, crafts, DIY projects, decor ideas, party ideas, kid stuff and awesome holiday projects/decor.  I found that I was finding so many great ideas, but had not been trying them.  Until a few weeks ago, I have not done completed any of my Pinterest finds since I made my fall wreath back in September.  Two weeks ago I decided that I was going to start acting on these ideas.  Here are some of my recent finds on Pinterest that I thought were worth sharing:
Chicken tortellini soup was so good and we paired it with...
Pinned Image
These yummy ham sandwiches.  I made a small patch for Trey and myself to go with the soup.
Pinned Image
I made these pepperoni rolls for lunch after church on Sunday.  They were delicious and easy.
Pinned Image
       I found this idea on Pinterest and thought it was awesome.  The cork boards are from AC Moore, and they were so cheap and they came in a pack of 4.  I gave 2 to my OCD sister.  The sticky things that come in the package don't stick to the cork well so I applied super glue to the sticky and they cork has yet to fall.  It's a great place for our weekly calendar, meal plans and grocery list.  When I finish decorating our breakfast area and kitchen, I will probably move all our invitations, announcements and save-the-dates to the boards.
Tonight we are having this for dinner...
Pinned Image
Chicken Cordon Bleu made in the crock pot.

No comments: