Monday, December 27, 2010

White Christmas

I was suppose to work a 24 hour shift on Christmas day and Trey was looking forward to a relaxing day of nothing. The weather forecast changed much of our intended plans. Due to the forecasted precipitation we were not able to fly much at work on Saturday and I was sent home on Christmas night. Sunday morning we woke up to this wonderful view. We had a very relaxing day, hanging out at the house and enjoying the snow. Trey had the privilege of shoveling the driveway and he did an awesome job.Sadie loved the snow. I think she would have stayed outside all day if we would let her. It is so much fun to watch her run around the backyard.

I love this weather and hope see it again next year when we are a family of 3. Especially so we can take a big ski trip. Skiing and sushi are 2 things that I truly miss, but it is all more than worth the sacrifice. I have not felt any movements from baby King yet, but I am anxiously awaiting that feeling. They say I could feel it anytime in the next few weeks. New moms usually take longer to notice the movement. We are very anxious about our appointment on Dec 29th. Hopefully, we will be able to find out if our little angel is a boy or girl.

I know we are going to have a lot of memories on this fun playground.

No comments: