Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas

We began our Christmas weekend celebration on Thursday, when Trey's parents came into town. We and a wonderful time hanging out with them. I cooked a large meal, in which I baked a stuffed chicken. This was my first time doing this and everyone seemed to enjoy it all. Even Sadie, as you can see she was caught licking the counter tops. After dinner we spent some time together and played an intense game of dominoes. It was a wonderful evening.On Friday afternoon, we went to the children's Christmas eve service with my family. After, we all went to my parents house for dinner, family fun and to exchange gifts. It is so much fun to watch my nieces open presents. Trey and I got the girls these Nerf guns that they were very excited about opening. Below is a picture of my 3 nieces with Peepaw!
I think Christmas is so much fun when children are around. We had a blast watching the girls open their presents. It so wonderful to see how excited they get. My parents got Madi and Alexis got a basketball shooting game that the entire family enjoyed. Nothing like a little holiday competition.
Madi and Alexis waiting in the kitchen for the reveal of their big gift.
Wasn't long before the adults joined in on the fun.
It was a great Christmas Eve. We are especially looking forward to Christmas next year and our special new addition being with us all. Baby King got some wonderful presents this year. He or she is very blessed and has so many eager people that can wait to have he/she in their life.
We hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: