Thursday, June 23, 2011

Nursery Pictures!

       We have completed some of the final touches on Avery's nursery.  My mom finished her curtains last week and they were well worth the wait.  She did an amazing job and they look perfect in her room. 
      The chair in her room is one of my favorite pieces and we spend a lot of time in it together.  It is perfect for feeding, rocking and lounging.  The chair swivels, rocks and reclines.  We got it at Green Pea Baby in Apex and I highly recommend their store to any mommy or expecting mommy.  The picture above her changing table was my inspiration for the entire room.  My sister and nieces got her the adorable bow holder.  She already has so many beautiful bows. Thank goodness the bows can attach to her headbands because sweet Avery does not have enough hair to hold the bows.
        I got her linen from Green Pea Baby, as well as many other things in the nursery.  My mom and I probably spent 3 hours in their store after we found out we were having a girl.  The girls in there are very knowledgeable on all baby products and they have so many beautiful options for decorating a nursery.
 The bookshelf was made by my talented father, and I ordered the decal from etsy. 
They add a fun touch to her birdie themed nursery.
 The chandelier from Trey's parents adds a perfect girly touch to the nursery.
        I had been wanting this birdcage picture holder for a long time.  I had seen it in Restoration hardware but was not willing to pay $90 for it.  My sister saw an add in the Sunday paper for the same item in World Market for a third of the price.  I immediately headed out to get it for the nursery.  It fits perfectly with the birdie theme and gives us a place to post pictures and future artwork.
       Finally, this gorgeous piece of artwork needs to be hung.  My fabulous and artistic friend, Robin, made this for Avery after she was born.  I can't wait to hang it on the wall.  This is something she will always have and we are so grateful for this beautiful gift.

No comments: