Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Surprise

Last week I worked a random Thursday and Avery got to spend the day with her Gigi. My younger sister and parents were at our house when I got home that evening. I thought they were just stoping by to see Cathy (Gigi...aka Trey's mom). I was soon surprised with a sweet card that said, "We hope Avery and Molly love their new stroller and get many long walks." Then Robyn came into the room with a brand new double BOB stroller. It was an incredible surprise. We have used our single BOB a lot and had really wanted to get a double. It was so great to see all the names of sweet family and friends that went in on this generous gift. We are so blessed and can't wait to push both our girls in this stroller. Thank you so much! Avery is already having fun climbing and riding in it with her babies. She's even tried to take her babies for some walks.




No comments: